The material on this website including, but not limited to the text, photos and graphics reproduced on it are protected by copyright, other intellectual property rights and all analogous rights.
Design copyright for the website remains with Architecture Initiative Ltd. Copyright of photographs may belong to individual photographers and are credited as such.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you if;
• you subscribe to our newsletter
• you submit an enquiry from our contact page
• you submit your CV in relation to a position at Architecture Initiative
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
• to respond via supplied contact details regarding your enquiry (email, telephone or post)
• to personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• to send periodic emails about our company, product news or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
Email subscriptions (third-party data processor)
• Data sent to our third-party data processor (MailChimp) is secure and adheres to GDPR regulation.
Submitted enquires (from our contact page) or submitted CV’s for job applications
• Data is not stored on this website. The recipient computer / device email client is protected by password encryption.
• CV’s / portfolios and associated covering emails are kept for a maximum of 3 years.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
In addition, cookies are used by the Google map in our ‘Contact’ section.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Our website may contain links to other websites. Third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on May 23st, 2018.
Contacting us (GDPR Data Officer)
Camille Christian, Architecture Initiative, 4 John Prince’s Street, London W1G 0JL
Telephone: 020 3657 7800