Architecture Initiative are always interested in hearing from creative and aspiring designers. We have an array of unique projects in the studio right now and are seeking top talent to join the team. If you think you have what it takes please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Architecture Initiative is looking for a Part-I/II architectural assistant in London.
We have an array of exciting projects in the studio right now and are seeking top talent to join the team.
Architecture Initiative is a 25-strong architectural practice based in central London. We are young, design-led and commercially aware and are primarily involved in mid to large scale residential, education and mixed-use schemes.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Part-I or Part-II architectural assistant with excellent design and presentation skills to get involved at a dynamic time within the practice.
The successful candidate will be confident in their ability to offer a positive contribution to the studio and will be able to gain experience in a wide range of residential and public sector education projects, across all scales and RIBA stages.
Essential skills required:
- excellent design and technical skills and standards of presentation
- strong written, verbal and presentation abilities (proficiency in English a must)
- excellent organisation and time management skills
- ability to working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- high proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp, MS Office and AutoCAD
- Revit is a must (Part-II only)
How to apply
To apply submit your CV, examples of recent work and a brief introductory letter telling us how you fulfil the above criteria using the ‘apply’ link below. Please address it to Craig Shanley.
Salary negotiable. Applicants must be legally able to work in the UK.
Architecture Initiative is an Equal Opportunities employer.